The most important assets a company can have are people who are willing to focus all their
effort on the sucess of the company.
Executives of successful businesses found out a long time that the gut feeling
and knowledge of human nature does not suffice the skills, motivation
and special qualifications of a potential employee.
For example: You have 10 staff members in the sales department.
3 of them make 60% of the whole turnover. The other 7 split the remaining 40%.
Our tool gives us the ability to create a benchmark with the profiles of the 3 top sales men.
Afterwards we compare that benchmark with the profile of the 7 men in the second row.
That way you can clearly see by how many points the staff in second row are differing from
the top sales men. If you as a businessman are aware of the differences in your staff,
then you will be able to place your staff members more effectively. And you
will select future staff members more precisely.
IHH wants to help in the process - by minimizing false placement and optimizing the selection process. We provide an insight and overview in the capabilities as well as the personell structures of the management level in terms of an all embracing capability analysis. A portfolio will
give the decision makers in top management a clear picture. Consequentially you can initiate precise arrangements.
Out tools offer our customers - as well as our candidates - the ability to allocate objective and significant information about candidates and/or staff members. We are doing this in collaboration with Profiles International Germany.
We increase your productiveness by:
assigning the right person for the matching position.
identifying valuable employees (top performer).
finding out your employees strengths and leveraging the talents appropriate.
We offer our services including the following tools:
– gives information about the attributes and the behaviour of the employee.
Products from Profiles International:
– analyzes how well the team is cooperating.
- how well does the candidate match to the position?
- is giving a clear, detailed picture about the strengths and weaknesses of a potential executive.
Please → contact
us if you are interested in our profiling programmes.
We'll come back to you. Guaranteed.